Dadi Oil is a cuticle oil by Famous Names. It is a certified 95% organic nail treatment that absorbs quickly and penetrates deeply. It enhances flexibility and prevents nail brittleness, along with long-lasting color stability and shelf-life. Cuticle Oil is a great moisturiser for the skin, with quick, non-greasy penetration. Compared to other products, quite simply, there is no comparison!
So what’s in it?
• High-purity Avocado Oil which contains high levels of vitamins A & D and Lecithin for superior moisturising qualities.
• Extra Virgin Olive Oil contains squalene, a natural softening agent normally found in nails and skin, and Oleocanthal, a naturally occurring anti-inflammatory.
• Jojoba Oil acts as a natural penetration enhancer to increase penetration of other ingredients.
• Natural Vitamin E. A powerful anti-oxidant that upon contact will neutralise and destroy free radicals in nails, hair and skin before they cause damage.
• A blend of 21 naturally derived essential oils (including Citrus, Vanilla, Lemon, Bergamot, Rosemary, Lemongrass and Lavender) create a beautiful aroma.
If you’d like to learn more on how to care for your manicure or pedicure at home, and how to get your polish to last longer, read “How to maintain your manicure“.