TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Services in this salon are for women only.
- Product applied elsewhere will have to be removed prior to your appointment at Rambling Rose.
- Gel polish and enhancements will not be applied to anyone under the age of 16.
- There is a strict NO CHILDREN policy in the salon, as various harmful chemicals and breakables are within reach. This is for the safety of your children and yourself, as well as myself and my products. Read this article for more info.
- No wet services are offered in this salon (hand/foot soaks or scrubs).
- Nails are not cut with clippers.
- No cuticle cutting.
- No “Russian” manicures.
- No SNS, dipping or acrylic services offered.
- If you require the services of a podiatrist and not a nail technician, the service you booked may not be carried out. Read this article for more info.
- No mobile service is offered for nail appointments. These all take place in-salon.
- Make-up appointments have their own list of Terms & Conditions. These will be emailed to you along with your quotation.
BOOKING & RESCHEDULING
- All appointments require a booking. No “walk-ins” accepted.
- Appointments can be booked via the online booking system.
- I am unable to answer phone calls while I am busy with a client. Please send a text or email and I will respond as soon as I am able to.
- If you are sick, please cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- If you are running late, please send me a text and let me know.
- If you arrive 15 minutes (or more) late for an appointment, you will have to reschedule your appointment and the late notice fee mentioned below will apply.
- If there is a problem with your gel polish or enhancements within 3 days of your original appointment date, it will be repaired for free, as long as no ‘foul play’ is suspected.
- Outside of the 3 day period, you will need to pay the necessary repair fee mentioned on the price list. Repair appointments are subject to availability.
- Please follow the after care advice in the sheet given to you at your first appointment. If you’ve lost this it can be found here: “How to maintain your manicure”
- Payment is to be made at the end of all appointments, via EFTPOS.
- Cancellations or rescheduling must be done at least 48 hours in advance.
- Any cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will incur a fee of $30, which must be paid before you can book your next appointment.
- If you do not show up for an appointment (and do no cancel or reschedule), you will be liable for the full amount due. This will need to be paid in full before you can book your next appointment.
COVID ALERT LEVELS
Alert Level 1
- Please scan the QR code poster upon arrival.
- If you are sick, please contact me to reschedule your appointment.
Alert Level 2
- Come to your appointment alone. Do not bring anyone with you.
- If I am busy with someone else when you arrive, please wait outside on the covered deck, or inside your car, until I am ready for you.
- Scan the QR code poster upon entering the room.
- Bring your face mask with you and wear it for the duration of your appointment. At Level 2, we are required to keep a 1 metre physical distance, and this is not possible during a manicure appointment, so masks need to be worn at all times by both of us.
- If you feel ill, please cancel or reschedule your appointment. I will be wearing gloves and a mask during your appointment.
- If you do not wish to abide by the above during your appointment, or do not feel comfortable attending an appointment during Level 2, please cancel your appointment and rebook once we’re back in Level 1.
Alert Levels 3 & 4
- All appointments will be cancelled.
- The salon is forced to close during Levels 3 and 4.
- Please do not ask me to book you an appointment during this time.
- As soon as we move back into Level 2, the online booking system will become available and you will be able to rebook online.
Salon updates around closures and other important info are posted on Facebook and Instagram. Follow us on there: @ramblingrosenails